From the North:
- Take I-95 South and take Exit 182A (in Bangor) onto I-395.
- Take Exit 6A off I-395 onto Route 1A.
- Follow Route 1A into Ellsworth. **
From the South:
- Take I-95 North to Augusta and take Exit 113 (ME-3) toward Belfast.
- Drive 44 miles and merge onto US-1 N/ME-3 N via the ramp on the LEFT in Belfast.
- Continue on US-1 N/ME-3 N for 35 miles into Ellsworth.**
**At the intersection of Route 1A and Route 3, continue on Route 3 and follow this for approximately 10 miles. At the intersection of Route 3 and Route 102, follow Route 102 south for approximately 9 miles. This will bring you into Southwest Harbor.
Upon entering Southwest Harbor, take a right onto Seal Cove Road just before the shopping plaza. (The signpost designating Eugene M. Norwood Sq. is Seal Cove Road.) At the top of the hill, take a left onto Freeman Ridge Road. Harbor Ridge is about one-half mile down the road on your left.
Get driving directions at MapQuest.